Register Now
Alexander.

What platform are you using?

I have been more into console games most of the time. I have played on Gameboy, Atari 2600, Commodore Amiga CD32, Sega Genesis and so on. Right now, I'm playing more on my PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC. I'm waiting to get PS5 as soon it becomes available. 

On 4/1/2022 at 7:12 PM, Justin11 said:

I was recently convinced here on VGR that, Lenovo and HP laptops aren't gaming compatible, I am reconsidering my choice to go for either ASUS, Mac, DeLL, in order to enjoy quality games. 

Lenovo has some very good gaming laptops so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. It's just that their products tend to be a tad overpriced - not as bad as Razer or Alienware but there's a bit of a premium to be paid for their best products.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Lenovo has some very good gaming laptops so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. It's just that their products tend to be a tad overpriced - not as bad as Razer or Alienware but there's a bit of a premium to be paid for their best products.

I was advised by one of us here, that's why I gave up on the Lenovo that was on my mind, which was 'Ideapad model 15. I'll still consider that PC soon, it cost around $280, quite cheaper. 

I have very decent laptop that's equally very good for playing video games as well which I purchased recently. I'm making use of Acer Predator Helios 300. One thing I love so much about the laptop is its battery performance.