Register Now
Alexander.

What platform are you using?

What platform are you using or have used? How long have been a gamer for and what originally got you into your hobby? I have owned, a Wii, Nintendo 2DS, Xbox 360, and a Playstation two all in my childhood. My current platform is a Acer Gaming Machine and it has been running really smoothly. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

My current platforms are a custom-built desktop, a gaming laptop(although I use it for work mainly, I hardly game on it.), a tablet and on very rare occasions my cell phone. I have been a gamer since I was around 2-3 years old and my dad got me into gaming when he bought me the original Nintendo.

52 minutes ago, DC said:

I play on Xbox One and Mobile primarily. I play a little PC gaming but don't really have a proper station and set-up to be doing so.

Well, I do have an Xbox One as well but my cousin mostly plays it except when I want to play Red Dead Redemption and when the PC version comes out, I won't play the Xbox One anymore.

I currently have an Xbox 360 and a PlayStation 4. The only console I use at the moment is, of course, the PlayStation 4 so I might as well get rid of the Xbox 360. Unfortunately, it just feels painful selling it or giving it away because of the many good memories I have with the console, especially with Grand Theft Auto 4 on the 360. I also game from time to time on my smartphone - usually just Clash Royale and Brawl Stars

I am on PS4, Xbox One and Android. I have not much experience with the other new consoles and also iOS. I do however have access to other consoles through the siblings and the friends. So I get to play on other platforms once in a while. I don't mind that either. Having access to more console is always better for me. 

Currently I own a PC and a PS4. The PS4 is a shared console with my brothers, whereas the PC is exclusively mine, since I bought it myself. I’ve been gaming since I was about 6 years old - maybe younger. Over the years, I’ve had a PS2, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, PSP and now a PC and a PS4. If I had to choose a favourite console it would be the PSP. I loved it.

Edited by ARx182

I've owned every Nintendo system with the exception of Virtual Boy and Wii U. But I typically only play NES, SNES, N64, and Switch as far as Nintendo goes. I've also had every PlayStation as well, with the exception of PS Vita. Me and my girl (we live together, and no we're not gay) have Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but don't really use the 360 anymore. We also have a gaming PC, but it mainly just collects dust. I play Hatred on it, but other than that, it really doesn't get used much.

Currently have a PS4 and a Lenovo Gaming Laptop. Use the PS4 for the more storage dependent games such as GTA 5 and R6 but play on the PC much more with games such as LoL, Valorant and Minecraft as those are my main games.