Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Search Engine

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Google.

Because it's easy :V

Not only that, but the most accurate as well. I've tried other search engines and without a doubt Google has the most superior algorithm. 

10 hours ago, Scottypops said:

I like Bing. I know the results aren't as accurate as Google's but the user experience is superior in my opinion.

I never really tried Bing to be honest although I have known about it for close to a decade.

13 hours ago, DC said:

Not only that, but the most accurate as well. I've tried other search engines and without a doubt Google has the most superior algorithm. 

Yes, the Google algorithm is pretty advanced.

I use both Bing and Google. My phone has browsers that has Bing search by default. And compared to Google it has less ads. And also better with the search quality. In case of google I prefer it on the desktop. I try to avoid making use of the search engine in the name of activism. So that's one more reason I don't bother about duckduckgo. It's good but my needs are satisfied by bing and google. 

On 2/2/2019 at 10:35 AM, skyfire said:

I use both Bing and Google. My phone has browsers that has Bing search by default. And compared to Google it has less ads. And also better with the search quality. In case of google I prefer it on the desktop. I try to avoid making use of the search engine in the name of activism. So that's one more reason I don't bother about duckduckgo. It's good but my needs are satisfied by bing and google. 

Fair enough answer.

Google simply cause of how well integrated it is and accuracy.

A little scary that a server somewhere contains logs of all the times I've searched for more embarassing things, but I try not to think about it too much. The convenience makes up for it for me.

43 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Google simply cause of how well integrated it is and accuracy.

A little scary that a server somewhere contains logs of all the times I've searched for more embarassing things, but I try not to think about it too much. The convenience makes up for it for me.

Google should know my diet by now with all the information they have on me 🤣