Register Now
iddy1994

Gaming emulators

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Freeroms.com was a very good site a couple years ago because that is where I got my GBA emulator games up to a couple years ago but doing a quick check it seems that they are now labeled an unsafe site.

thanks for this you got any recommendations on certain games to try out? 

20 hours ago, Alyxx said:

http://romhustler.net

Been using this site for a while. They still have a fair amount of ROMs available, at least for Sega stuff.

yeah i just checked and most people have said its decent for ROMs going to give it a try and i'll let you know how it goes. My only issue is that i hope my laptop can handle it, it can't handle heavy duty games so i thought i'd go back to the old school ones instead. At least that way i'll be able to try out the games of yesteryear

Some recommendations to check out:

Zero Tolerance
Alisia Dragoon
Aladdin
The Lion King
Rocket Knight Adventures
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
Gaiares
Thunder Force IV
Super Thunder Blade
Galaxy Force 2
Phantasy Star II

7 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Some recommendations to check out:

Zero Tolerance
Alisia Dragoon
Aladdin
The Lion King
Rocket Knight Adventures
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
Gaiares
Thunder Force IV
Super Thunder Blade
Galaxy Force 2
Phantasy Star II

See now I went on the website and i managed to download one game but thats where i'm having difficulty. So the download appears, i then extract the files, but it doesn't make the file that i can use the play the game. If that makes sense? @Alyxx

1 minute ago, Alyxx said:

Should be able to load the files then...

Thats the weird thing when i extract them, there is usually a certain file that you can drag and drop onto the simulator but for some weird reason its not letting me do that.

6 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Just try loading the files through the menu then

Tried that as well i'll have a look online and see if there's a way around or if it's just my laptop. If it's working for everyone else i don't see why not it won't work for me

Just now, Alyxx said:

I've never had issues with Fusion loading files from that site so hopefully you'll get it resolved.

ohhhh right i see, yeah now that you say that maybe its just me. What emulator were you using them for?