Register Now
DarthHazard

Fortnite Deep Freeze Bundle - From £13.99

This is a great deal for any Fortnite gamers out there that are interested in 3 great skins to play with. The Fortnite Deep Freeze bundle is available for £24.99 normally in-game but you can get it for just £13.99 - £15.99 (depending on your platform) from CDKeys. I believe CDKeys usually have some special promotion codes available here and there so you may be able to get an additional 5% off as well. You can buy the bundle here - https://www.cdkeys.com/?q=fortnite+deep+freeze&mw_aref=74dth566

6 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

This is a great deal for any Fortnite gamers out there that are interested in 3 great skins to play with. The Fortnite Deep Freeze bundle is available for £24.99 normally in-game but you can get it for just £13.99 - £15.99 (depending on your platform) from CDKeys. I believe CDKeys usually have some special promotion codes available here and there so you may be able to get an additional 5% off as well. You can buy the bundle here - https://www.cdkeys.com/?q=fortnite+deep+freeze&mw_aref=74dth566

That is a brilliant deal.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That is a brilliant deal.

There was an even better one a while back before I joined this community so I couldn't share it. There was a skin that came exclusively with new PS4 consoles called Royale Bomber. But there was a controller bundle recently for £34.99 that had a PS4 controller and a code for that skin. If you didn't want the skin, a good thing to do was to sell the code on eBay for around £20 so you basically got a controller for around £14 😄

2 minutes ago, DarthHazard said:

There was an even better one a while back before I joined this community so I couldn't share it. There was a skin that came exclusively with new PS4 consoles called Royale Bomber. But there was a controller bundle recently for £34.99 that had a PS4 controller and a code for that skin. If you didn't want the skin, a good thing to do was to sell the code on eBay for around £20 so you basically got a controller for around £14 😄

Console players get all the good things. 😭

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Console players get all the good things. 😭

Yeah but you guys get to have all the cool simulator games and get to mod games. Us console gamers have to suffer from microtransactions and playing what the developers give us 😭

1 minute ago, DarthHazard said:

Yeah but you guys get to have all the cool simulator games and get to mod games. Us console gamers have to suffer from microtransactions and playing what the developers give us 😭

And we do have better graphics...What was I complaining about again? 

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

And we do have better graphics...What was I complaining about again? 

Haha, but to be fair, the graphics doesn't matter when you get to play beautiful games like Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War etc. I'm sure you know what I mean...oh wait, the good games are exclusive to consoles 🤣 😜

4 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

Haha, but to be fair, the graphics doesn't matter when you get to play beautiful games like Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War etc. I'm sure you know what I mean...oh wait, the good games are exclusive to consoles 🤣 😜

No, Red Dead is coming later this year and I can find an emulator so I can play God Of War.👍

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No, Red Dead is coming later this year and I can find an emulator so I can play God Of War.👍

Is that confirmed news or is it just rumours? I can't remember how long it took them to bring Grand Theft Auto V to PC but I would presume it would take a while before Red Dead Redemption arrives on PC. I did forget about emulators but the fact that you have to use one can't be that great. Does it affect the gameplay when you use an emulator? And do you have to still pay for the game?

7 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

Is that confirmed news or is it just rumours? I can't remember how long it took them to bring Grand Theft Auto V to PC but I would presume it would take a while before Red Dead Redemption arrives on PC. I did forget about emulators but the fact that you have to use one can't be that great. Does it affect the gameplay when you use an emulator? And do you have to still pay for the game?

GTA V for the PC came out about a year after the PS4 release so I can see it dropping in November. I have never really used a PS4 emulator to be honest and no, you download the games from a Rom site.