Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Pizza Restaurant

Favorite Pizza restaurant  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Pizza restaurant and why?

• Domino's
    • Pizza Hut
    • Other

My favourite pizza restaurant without a doubt has to be Pizza Hut. My local hut do a Lunchtime Buffet from 12 until 3 which includes unlimited salad, unlimited pasta, garlic bread and best but all as much as pizza as you can eat. I'm a firm believer in Customer Service which is a big factor in whether I choose to return to the restaurant as for Pizza Hut all of the Staff are friendly, courteous and caring. £8.95 is a really good deal for the service and all the food you can possibly eat!!

8 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

My favourite pizza restaurant without a doubt has to be Pizza Hut. My local hut do a Lunchtime Buffet from 12 until 3 which includes unlimited salad, unlimited pasta, garlic bread and best but all as much as pizza as you can eat. I'm a firm believer in Customer Service which is a big factor in whether I choose to return to the restaurant as for Pizza Hut all of the Staff are friendly, courteous and caring. £8.95 is a really good deal for the service and all the food you can possibly eat!!

I also love their cheesy breadsticks with the tomato sauce as well to go with my pizza. I just ate lunch too -_-.

16 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Mine is Little Caesar's.

It's cheap and their pizzas do fill you iup pretty well. My second favorite would have to be Pizza Hut because of the fact that they have pretty good pizza tastes.

There is a good pizza joint near my apartment but they tend to be very unreliable when it comes to delivering pizzas on time and their customer service is garbage. However, they do make pretty good pizzas.

There's a local pizza restaurant in my town called Tami's Pizzaland. It's been in town since the late 70's and was one of the first pizza places in town. Still serves the best pizza around too.

In terms of chains we have a Norwegian chain called Peppes Pizza which makes really good pizza.

5 hours ago, Alyxx said:

There's a local pizza restaurant in my town called Tami's Pizzaland. It's been in town since the late 70's and was one of the first pizza places in town. Still serves the best pizza around too.

In terms of chains we have a Norwegian chain called Peppes Pizza which makes really good pizza.

Why did I make these threads when I am thinking about food? 🤣. There is one near me named Tony's Pizza that sells excellent pizza but sucks at the actual delivery/customer service so I hardly use them.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, killamch89 said:

There is a good pizza joint near my apartment but they tend to be very unreliable when it comes to delivering pizzas on time and their customer service is garbage. However, they do make pretty good pizzas.

Little Caesar's doesn't have any sort of delivery service so.. i don't know why you quoted me on this one.