Register Now
UleTheVee

Five Nights at Alien: Blackout

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

I would take Alien: Isolation for the switch, I just hope I wouldn't panic and accidentally drop it. 🤣

I think I'd much rather not have an Alien: Isolation port for the Switch.

For the sake of people's consoles.

7 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah on second though... maybe not lol

No, the Switch needs Alien - Isolation. I can just imagine it now...people would probably sue Nintendo for allowing such a game be on their platform and it would be breaking consoles - literally...😂

28 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

No, the Switch needs Alien - Isolation. I can just imagine it now...people would probably sue Nintendo for allowing such a game be on their platform and it would be breaking consoles - literally...😂

Can we not imagine such a reality happening? I love my Nintendo Switch,.

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's how I handle most game releases nowadays unless it is a quality company and no, EA is not one.

lol where did that come from? EA isn't releasing Blackout as far as I know... XD

20 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

lol where did that come from? EA isn't releasing Blackout as far as I know... XD

That wasn't meant for you actually. I got the feeling that I might encounter someone here that would talk about how great Fifa is when in reality, it is the same crappy game with slightly improved graphics being sold back to the consumers at premium prices.