Register Now
DylanC

Fallout 76 on PC for only £9.99 (digital)

If you can wait a little longer then I'm sure the game will drop down in price even more and may even end up as being a free game at some point. I honestly can't see the price ever recovering and going back up so, at this point, it's probably just a waiting game. It's crazy how fast the price has dropped although it's not at all surprising with how the game has been received. 

2 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

If you can wait a little longer then I'm sure the game will drop down in price even more and may even end up as being a free game at some point. I honestly can't see the price ever recovering and going back up so, at this point, it's probably just a waiting game. It's crazy how fast the price has dropped although it's not at all surprising with how the game has been received. 

They thought they could pull a Rockstar but the difference is that Rockstar games are fun to play and at the very least, their game is a finished product with hardly any bugs.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They thought they could pull a Rockstar but the difference is that Rockstar games are fun to play and at the very least, their game is a finished product with hardly any bugs.

The major problem isn't the fact that Bethesda games aren't fun. They can be once you brush aside all of the bugs. But the fact that these people insist on not getting money from mods because their stupid Paid Mods strategy backfired is what keeps them from actually doing good things.

10 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

The major problem isn't the fact that Bethesda games aren't fun. They can be once you brush aside all of the bugs. But the fact that these people insist on not getting money from mods because their stupid Paid Mods strategy backfired is what keeps them from actually doing good things.

I agree - The creation club has totally backfired on them and it along with Fallout 76 and the manner in which they treat the modding community who has kept them afloat all this time has finally started to really destroy them. I know plenty of talented modders who used to do mods for Elder Scrolls and Fallout games leave the community because of how Bethesda has treated them.

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Definitely. I do think that like said earlier, Fallout games can be fun. The series has done well and has a good fan base but the problem is that they took their luck too far this time. The state that the game came out in was not good enough, especially for such a developer. It was like an alpha release. Look what Rockstar did with Red Dead Redemption, instead of just pleasing the fans and putting out the game, they delayed it and worked on it to ensure that when it did come out, it was almost perfect.

1 hour ago, DarthHazard said:

Definitely. I do think that like said earlier, Fallout games can be fun. The series has done well and has a good fan base but the problem is that they took their luck too far this time. The state that the game came out in was not good enough, especially for such a developer. It was like an alpha release. Look what Rockstar did with Red Dead Redemption, instead of just pleasing the fans and putting out the game, they delayed it and worked on it to ensure that when it did come out, it was almost perfect.

I totally agree with what you said.

2 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

I don't agree with your stance there. Rockstar has also been known for having bugs on some of their open world game releases. However, the major issue with Bethesda is that they don't allow their community to show off/patch them without wanting to have some revenue. Rockstar on the other hand encourages their community to create mods and also promotes some of them.