Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best puzzle games?

In general, I am not a huge fan of puzzles in video games, but there are exceptions. I really enjoyed Myst back in the day on PC. While it could be frustrating, most of the puzzles were fairly interesting, and the settings/story were fantastic.

What are some awesome puzzle games (new or old) on any platform which y’all can recommend?

55 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

In general, I am not a huge fan of puzzles in video games, but there are exceptions. I really enjoyed Myst back in the day on PC. While it could be frustrating, most of the puzzles were fairly interesting, and the settings/story were fantastic.

What are some awesome puzzle games (new or old) on any platform which y’all can recommend?

Tetris and I know it is an absurdly simple game but it was the only puzzle game I liked.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Tetris and I know it is an absurdly simple game but it was the only puzzle game I liked.

I have to confess I never got into Tetris. It doesn't frustrate me or anything--it just fails to captivate me. It presents an interesting optimization problem though, and I suspect I'd find a technical discussion on it fascinating.

5 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I have to confess I never got into Tetris. It doesn't frustrate me or anything--it just fails to captivate me. It presents an interesting optimization problem though, and I suspect I'd find a technical discussion on it fascinating.

Everyone has their own personal tastes so you don't have to like it and I can see why most people wouldn't but I always liked it.

5 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

It's so simple so it has be😂. I don't think I've ever played it properly though, I've always just played for a bit, ended up messing up, closing the game and going off and doing something else 😂.

No, it's not lol. When the blocks start moving faster I'd like to see you fit them all in time! 🤣

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No, it's not lol. When the blocks start moving faster I'd like to see you fit them all in time! 🤣

I did say I only played a bit, messed up and gave up on the game. I'm not good enough to ever get to the point where the blocks start coming down at an extremely fast pace so I don't have to worry about that difficulty 🤣

7 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

I did say I only played a bit, messed up and gave up on the game. I'm not good enough to ever get to the point where the blocks start coming down at an extremely fast pace so I don't have to worry about that difficulty 🤣

And I thought I was impatient hahaha!