Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best puzzle games?

35 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Oh...That's what it was called? It's not a puzzle game by the way, I think it falls under another category but I am not quite sure which one.

We literally just established that this was a BREAKOUT type of game. What the hell?

I don't know how many you guys played games like Spirits and Little nightmare. Those are two good puzzle games. And they fall into platform puzzle category. They seem to be pretty dark in terms of the storyline. Spirit being simple on eyes though, not horror but have dark theme of saving each spirit. And in case of little nightmare it's kind of scary puzzle platformer.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I don't know how many you guys played games like Spirits and Little nightmare. Those are two good puzzle games. And they fall into platform puzzle category. They seem to be pretty dark in terms of the storyline. Spirit being simple on eyes though, not horror but have dark theme of saving each spirit. And in case of little nightmare it's kind of scary puzzle platformer.

I have never really heard of these two puzzle games. What year did they come out exactly and what platforms were they available on?

I like the platform puzzle genre. And so I mostly stick with them. Games such as limbo, inside and little nightmares are fun. The reason is they have puzzles, mystery and also some form of horror element. So they are kind of like package in itself. I am sure that some of the time it can be pretty nasty to see those games due to the scare but puzzles are fun on those games. And especially playing them on mobile device is even more fun. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

I like the platform puzzle genre. And so I mostly stick with them. Games such as limbo, inside and little nightmares are fun. The reason is they have puzzles, mystery and also some form of horror element. So they are kind of like package in itself. I am sure that some of the time it can be pretty nasty to see those games due to the scare but puzzles are fun on those games. And especially playing them on mobile device is even more fun. 

I do miss titles like Prince Of Persia that was one of the pioneers of the platform puzzle genre because they had very creative puzzles.

I think android has plenty of good puzzle games if you are up for some platform puzzles. For example spirits, inside, limbo are few of them to mention. I think if you want to solve those point and click type puzzles then maybe you have to check some reviews out there. I have mostly played the platform puzzles on android. 

On 2/2/2019 at 9:53 PM, skyfire said:

I think android has plenty of good puzzle games if you are up for some platform puzzles. For example spirits, inside, limbo are few of them to mention. I think if you want to solve those point and click type puzzles then maybe you have to check some reviews out there. I have mostly played the platform puzzles on android. 

To be honest, I am not that big a fan of the puzzle game genre or that into mobile gaming. Maybe that is why I miss out on some of the great ones.