Register Now
killamch89

Alienware launches the Area 51M Gaming Laptop

On 1/8/2019 at 3:31 PM, killamch89 said:

P.S. when folded, it looks like some kind of Alien spacecraft (I am being quite serious.) 🤣

I mean, that's what I expect from a piece of hardware themed around a facility primarily known for housing aliens.

16 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I mean, that's what I expect from a piece of hardware themed around a facility primarily known for housing aliens.

That's a good point...but it doesn't look like the attractive ones like the millenium falcon or some of the ones from halo.

Not a huge fan of the looks other than the back really. I really like the back bit especially with the hexagon details, reminds me of a Lamborghini for some reason. $2000 is a crazy amount though. I'm sure there are people out there that are happy to pay that price especially for this which I'm sure will be a great gaming laptop. Would annoy me though having a laptop this expensive that I couldn't take with me to university or work because of it's size and price.

2 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

Not a huge fan of the looks other than the back really. I really like the back bit especially with the hexagon details, reminds me of a Lamborghini for some reason. $2000 is a crazy amount though. I'm sure there are people out there that are happy to pay that price especially for this which I'm sure will be a great gaming laptop. Would annoy me though having a laptop this expensive that I couldn't take with me to university or work because of it's size and price.

Excuse me, THAT THING COSTS 2000 DOLLARS?!

It better be able to do 4K resolutions because otherwise, that's a freaking scam.

I love the laptop but the price point is far beyond my reach. I think the specs are even more impressive. I'd say that if price point adjusted I'd not mind getting my hands on it. But 2K Dollars are basically someone's salary. I can get 1 macbook pro with better specs on this price. Sorry but that laptop is not for me. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I love the laptop but the price point is far beyond my reach. I think the specs are even more impressive. I'd say that if price point adjusted I'd not mind getting my hands on it. But 2K Dollars are basically someone's salary. I can get 1 macbook pro with better specs on this price. Sorry but that laptop is not for me. 

I don't think you can get a MacBook with similar specs for the same price because Apple products are ridiculously overpriced.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:21 PM, skyfire said:

Yes even the memory for the macbook would get you tablet for the price. I think things are expensive in that camp. 

The monitor stand along could build you a brand new gaming desktop and have money to spare for a brand new tablet.