Register Now
iddy1994

What was YOUR top 5 games during your childhood?

Super Mario Bro's

Crash Bandicoot Racing (or something along those lines)

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Submarine (I'm not sure if this is the actual game but it was this game on my dads phone where you had to move your submarine up and down to ensure it didn't collide with the roof, floor and obstacles.

Snake

Just now, iddy1994 said:

yeah the most recent one that they made for the xbox 360 it got horrible reviews

If you're talking about Duke Nukem Forever it's not a remake. It's a direct sequel to Duke Nukem 3D (although fittingly takes place a long time after it). It's also one of my favourite games of all time.

1 minute ago, Alyxx said:

If you're talking about Duke Nukem Forever it's not a remake. It's a direct sequel to Duke Nukem 3D (although fittingly takes place a long time after it). It's also one of my favourite games of all time.

really? i tried the demo but it wasn't for me, but i guess everyone has their own preferences

Crash Bandicoot is that one game I just can't get why I even like it but I absolutely love it. I mean, the voice acting is hilarious and crash is one crazy dude but the bosses weren't really all that and the gameplay itself was just being a spinning bandicoot with the occasional mini-game here and there. I just can't pinpoint what makes it so special...Spyro on the other hand...