Register Now
iddy1994

What was YOUR top 5 games during your childhood?

3 minutes ago, iddy1994 said:

castlevania on Netflix, it's really good

Yes, it is a very good series and I always loved the original story of the franchise. The part I can never get is how comes Alucard while being blessed with Dracula's powers but none of his weaknesses, cannot stop Dracula while the Belmonts(a long line of extremely skilled whip users - Talk about BDSM) can.

1. Minecraft
  2. Grand Theft Auto Five
  3. Slither.io
  4. Agar.io
  5. Skyrim Elder Scrolls (First release)

I played various video games as a kid but here is my top five are above. Brings back some good childhood memories. As a adult, I can remember when I was a child, I had plenty of time to devote but now I have less. I miss the old days but I'm still gamer as of today!

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 1/9/2019 at 7:26 PM, Alyxx said:

Snake? Which one?

I'm not sure it had a universal name that everyone recognises but I think it was called Snake. It's that game on older phones where you controlled a pixel snake and had to eat to get bigger and get more points. You then had to make sure that you didn't crash into your own body

1 hour ago, DarthHazard said:

I'm not sure it had a universal name that everyone recognises but I think it was called Snake. It's that game on older phones where you controlled a pixel snake and had to eat to get bigger and get more points. You then had to make sure that you didn't crash into your own body

Yeah I played the shit out of that on my Nokia 5110 back in my junior high days. 😄

12 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Me too. I used to play it a lot on my 3310 which was one durable phone.

Speaking of durable, I had a Samsung phone around the early 2k's that actually survived a trip through a snowblower. The screen was dead but you could still turn it on. I used it as a charger for my spare battery when I got a replacement.

Just now, Alyxx said:

Speaking of durable, I had a Samsung phone around the early 2k's that actually survived a trip through a snowblower. The screen was dead but you could still turn it on. I used it as a charger for my spare battery when I got a replacement.

That's a brilliant idea - too bad most phones don't come with removable batteries anymore. I always felt sorry for the ground whenever I dropped my 3310😂. It made a really good item for self-defense - just drop it on the toes of the person attacking you and they'll think twice before ever coming near you again!🤣

Just now, killamch89 said:

That's a brilliant idea - too bad most phones don't come with removable batteries anymore. I always felt sorry for the ground whenever I dropped my 3310😂. It made a really good item for self-defense - just drop it on the toes of the person attacking you and they'll think twice before ever coming near you again!🤣

Yeah same with my 5110. Those things were built like fucking bricks.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Nowadays, if I drop my phone with the case on, I am so worried. These all glass phones don't really make any sense at all.

Yeah phones have gotten more advanced but a lot more fragile.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

You could probably drop that Samsung 5110 from the top of a skyscraper and the only thing you would have to worry about is the Earth shifting out of orbit...

Nokia 5110 but yeah lol

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yes, it is a very good series and I always loved the original story of the franchise. The part I can never get is how comes Alucard while being blessed with Dracula's powers but none of his weaknesses, cannot stop Dracula while the Belmonts(a long line of extremely skilled whip users - Talk about BDSM) can.

XD