Register Now
iddy1994

What was YOUR top 5 games during your childhood?

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's a brilliant idea - too bad most phones don't come with removable batteries anymore. I always felt sorry for the ground whenever I dropped my 3310😂. It made a really good item for self-defense - just drop it on the toes of the person attacking you and they'll think twice before ever coming near you again!🤣

I don't mind it really but I guess that is because I tend to go for phone contracts so I have a new phone every 2 years and end up giving my old phone to someone in my family. With removable batteries not being an option anymore, phones have become a lot slimmer and I just like that. Although it would be cool to carry around a spare battery and just put it in your phone when it ran out like the old days 

6 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

I don't mind it really but I guess that is because I tend to go for phone contracts so I have a new phone every 2 years and end up giving my old phone to someone in my family. With removable batteries not being an option anymore, phones have become a lot slimmer and I just like that. Although it would be cool to carry around a spare battery and just put it in your phone when it ran out like the old days 

I miss those days too but I don't think removable batteries will ever make a comeback.