Register Now
iddy1994

What was YOUR top 5 games during your childhood?

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Crash Bandicoot is that one game I just can't get why I even like it but I absolutely love it. I mean, the voice acting is hilarious and crash is one crazy dude but the bosses weren't really all that and the gameplay itself was just being a spinning bandicoot with the occasional mini-game here and there. I just can't pinpoint what makes it so special...Spyro on the other hand...

I understand what you mean by the concept of Crash bandicoot, i think it was all the colours and sound effects that stuck with you as a kid that's what probably makes you feel that way. Even spyro as well

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Crash Bandicoot is that one game I just can't get why I even like it but I absolutely love it. I mean, the voice acting is hilarious and crash is one crazy dude but the bosses weren't really all that and the gameplay itself was just being a spinning bandicoot with the occasional mini-game here and there. I just can't pinpoint what makes it so special...Spyro on the other hand...

The Crash games aren't that great, but they have a ton of charm to them.

8 hours ago, iddy1994 said:

I understand what you mean by the concept of Crash bandicoot, i think it was all the colours and sound effects that stuck with you as a kid that's what probably makes you feel that way. Even spyro as well

As @Alyxx said the game does have a lot of charm to it and I do remember that bridge as well. I do believe it was stage 12: the road to nowhere - There were warthogs running on the bridge as well...really weird.

12 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

As @Alyxx said the game does have a lot of charm to it and I do remember that bridge as well. I do believe it was stage 12: the road to nowhere - There were warthogs running on the bridge as well...really weird.

just when you thought you were making progress those warthogs would ruin your day

Just now, iddy1994 said:

just when you thought you were making progress those warthogs would ruin your day

I know right! and the part I don't get is, how comes those warthogs can ruin in mid-air and they don't break any of the bridge steps? Those must be some awfully light warthogs.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I know right! and the part I don't get is, how comes those warthogs can ruin in mid-air and they don't break any of the bridge steps? Those must be some awfully light warthogs.

My theory? đŸ˜‚

lLxCoWM.jpg

7 hours ago, iddy1994 said:

legend of korra was good as well. Just hope they make another avatar series again

I highly doubt it. All I've seen from Nickelodeon nowadays(even though I rarely watch it) is re-runs of cartoons that stopped airing years ago like the original Yu-Gi oh and that kind of stuff.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I highly doubt it. All I've seen from Nickelodeon nowadays(even though I rarely watch it) is re-runs of cartoons that stopped airing years ago like the original Yu-Gi oh and that kind of stuff.

I miss those days where you would watch it for the first time and then the hype of it was so real

12 hours ago, iddy1994 said:

I miss those days where you would watch it for the first time and then the hype of it was so real

TV channels, in general, lack a lot of original content nowadays because the film/TV industry no longer believes in producing unique content.