Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Twinkies

17 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I don't have Twinkies but I do have submarines (Which are basically the same if you think about it). My favroite flavor being Chocolate

You know, for some reason, the original plain twinkies flavor is my favorite - I just can't get enough of it.

15 hours ago, mont86 said:

Never eat them anymore, but love the plain.. Ate them as a kid..

I find it really weird that the other flavors don't really appeal to me at all apart from the blueberry and plain ones. I've tried many varieties like the halloween Twinkies and other limited edition ones but they are either overtly sweet or just have some weird flavor.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'll ship some via carrier pigeon - You might miss some though because...well, the pigeon might get hungry on the way.😂

We have them in import stores but they cost a ridiculous amount of money. $21 for a box of 10.

14 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

We have them in import stores but they cost a ridiculous amount of money. $21 for a box of 10.

A carrier pigeon is way cheaper than that and outside of the little issues like the pigeon getting shot by hunters, eaten by other birds or mating season. You should be fine - I guess? XD