Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Sub-Sandwich Restaurant

Favorite Sub-Sandwich Restaurant  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Sub-Sandwich Restaurant?

• Subway
    • Quiznos
    • Other

17 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

In Mexico I think we only have Subway so...

Subway :v

Don't get me wrong, I like Subway sandwiches too but I just find that every time I hit up Quiznos, I end up buying 2 or 3 sandwiches when I only intended to get one.

34 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Don't get me wrong, I like Subway sandwiches too but I just find that every time I hit up Quiznos, I end up buying 2 or 3 sandwiches when I only intended to get one.

Well, until I get an idea of what the hell a Quiznos is..

Subway :V

4 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Wow, I need to go to check their breakfast menus now.

I don't know if they have changed up their breakfast menu because I haven't eaten breakfast there for sometime now but they had other things like the ham with the melted cheese sub-sandwiches so you might enjoy those.

My favourite sub-sandwich restaurant has to be a Subway. Even though franchisees own their restaurants, I love how appealing the food is.  Subway staff will make a sandwich on how the customer requests it, whether this is extra veggies, cheese or meat. From the fresh bread to an appealing salad bar, the whole experience is superb. The refillable soda machine is a massive plus for me too.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:40 AM, Alexander. said:

My favourite sub-sandwich restaurant has to be a Subway. Even though franchisees own their restaurants, I love how appealing the food is.  Subway staff will make a sandwich on how the customer requests it, whether this is extra veggies, cheese or meat. From the fresh bread to an appealing salad bar, the whole experience is superb. The refillable soda machine is a massive plus for me too.

Well, here in Jamaica we don't get refillable soda machines but what we do get is unique sub sandwiches unique to our country. I also love their pastries as well.