Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Metal Gear Character

My favorite Metal Gear character is Gray Fox because he had a very dark backstory, committed lots of unspeakable horrors and even though he died in the first Metal Gear solid, he redeemed himself right before death. The amount of character development he got in the first Metal Gear Solid was done very well. Who is your favorite Metal Gear character and why?

Definitely Solid Snake. His cause was always to fight for whatever he believed in. Not only that but he always had great standards and all the way through the end he yearned to live the life of a normal person. Second best is Raiden, despite the fact that Raiden was heavily disliked because he stole the spotlight from snake. A lot of gamers end up relating to him because .. Well, he played VR missions and is a huge dork. Much like how other gamers became snake through those VR missions.

Raiden also learned to finally make a name for himself and to fight those who say command his every move. It definitely has halped that in MGS4 he basically becomes his own man and in Revengeance, he basically becomes way more charismatic.

On 1/10/2019 at 2:31 AM, UleTheVee said:

Definitely Solid Snake. His cause was always to fight for whatever he believed in. Not only that but he always had great standards and all the way through the end he yearned to live the life of a normal person. Second best is Raiden, despite the fact that Raiden was heavily disliked because he stole the spotlight from snake. A lot of gamers end up relating to him because .. Well, he played VR missions and is a huge dork. Much like how other gamers became snake through those VR missions.

Raiden also learned to finally make a name for himself and to fight those who say command his every move. It definitely has halped that in MGS4 he basically becomes his own man and in Revengeance, he basically becomes way more charismatic.

I would have said Solid Snake because he is a very close second and I agree with all your points. To me, it was Gray Fox because if you played the games before Metal Gear Solid on the original Playstation, he played a big role in the war in the Zanzibar Land saga both aiding him and fighting Solid close to the end of the game. It was the battle with Solid that ironically started to awaken Gray Fox's consciousness and that is what ultimate leading to him gaining some sort of redemption before dieing.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I would have said Solid Snake because he is a very close second and I agree with all your points. To me, it was Gray Fox because if you played the games before Metal Gear Solid on the original Playstation, he played a big role in the war in the Zanzibar Land saga both aiding him and fighting Solid close to the end of the game. It was the battle with Solid that ironically started to awaken Gray Fox's consciousness and that is what ultimate leading to him gaining some sort of redemption before dieing.

The real hero of the Metal gear Saga is Schneider, don't @ me