Register Now
UleTheVee

Hacking Tools in Professional Play

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, like when you see some people scaling buildings without any sort of protection just for some likes on social media.

What's more annoying is that sometimes these people have inventories worth thousands of dollars and they end up throwing those things away for the sake of some stupid leaderboard.

10 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

What's more annoying is that sometimes these people have inventories worth thousands of dollars and they end up throwing those things away for the sake of some stupid leaderboard.

If I ever wanted to be the best at a game, I want to win fair and square so that I don't get any complaints. For instance, back in the early days of Champions Online, I was one of the top 5 PVPers in-game. My build mainly heavy weapons which most people shunned because it was impractical to use yet I took that seemingly useless skillset and added some other moves from a few other skillsets and I had a win rate of over 90%. Heck, I even fought cheaters who used devices to try and gain an advantage on me and I still floored them. Too bad they mistakenly banned my account for hacking when in fact, It was a guy with an almost identical username was doing the hacking. I had returned to the game but I just was not that into it anymore.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If I ever wanted to be the best at a game, I want to win fair and square so that I don't get any complaints. For instance, back in the early days of Champions Online, I was one of the top 5 PVPers in-game. My build mainly heavy weapons which most people shunned because it was impractical to use yet I took that seemingly useless skillset and added some other moves from a few other skillsets and I had a win rate of over 90%. Heck, I even fought cheaters who used devices to try and gain an advantage on me and I still floored them. Too bad they mistakenly banned my account for hacking when in fact, It was a guy with an almost identical username was doing the hacking. I had returned to the game but I just was not that into it anymore.

I have been accused of using aimbot in plenty of games before. However, I don't find these complaints a lot (mostly because I'm an FGCer, not a Shooter). But it still is annoying when you get flack for being genuinely talented at a game.