Register Now
mont86

Favorite cookie??

32 minutes ago, mont86 said:

Yeah got me wanting pizza and subs.. hahaha

I fried some nuggets and fries last night and dipped them in some barbeque sauce. I must have picked that up from watching Scooby Doo and Shaggy talk themselves into literal hunger. 🤣

21 hours ago, mont86 said:

Lol  I remember those cartoons.. scooby snacks. And yeah that would trigger me to eat when I don't need too..

Yeah. I used to love those super stacked sandwiches they used to make back in the days. I attempted it once or twice but couldn't even take a whole bit out of any part of the sandwich.

4 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Jaffa cakes (if those count as cookies). Otherwise I'm a huge fan of soft baked cookies (cookies that are soft basically). Some think they are too doughy but I love them.

Yes, they are cookies - Interesting choice though. I understand loving soft-baked cookies especially when they melt in your mouth.

Even better though, Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies is my choice and are always welcome. Why? They are soft, chewy and crispy and the flavours are like a firework party with everyone in the world invited. I have to be careful of my figure though so therefore I tend to only indulge in them as a treat. From what retailer does everyone purchase their cookies from?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, Alyxx said:

Jaffa cakes (if those count as cookies). Otherwise I'm a huge fan of soft baked cookies (cookies that are soft basically). Some think they are too doughy but I love them.

That sounds good.