Register Now
StaceyPowers

Roleplay aspect of single player RPGs

Do you get into the “roleplay” aspect of single player RPGs like Skyrim, Dragon Age, etc?

I see so many people on forums with elaborate character concepts, and they often make vastly different choices on their playthroughs based on how their characters would think and react.

I think that is really cool, but for my part, I always find the only choices I can make in games are the ones I would actually make myself. Anything else makes me lose immersion.

5 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Do you get into the “roleplay” aspect of single player RPGs like Skyrim, Dragon Age, etc?

I see so many people on forums with elaborate character concepts, and they often make vastly different choices on their playthroughs based on how their characters would think and react.

I think that is really cool, but for my part, I always find the only choices I can make in games are the ones I would actually make myself. Anything else makes me lose immersion.

I don't go very deeply into the roleplay aspect of the game but I do create different characters with very different playstyles so that I can enjoy the many experiences that the particular rpg provides.