Register Now
mont86

What's your favorite breakfast food ?

I prefer oats which can be good for health. I also try to eat something healthy for myself. It can be pretty hard to have healthy diet. Apart from oats I think having regular non sugary diet is where I struggle the most. I also think milk products for some people can be really good on that note. I'd say that breakfast management is a bit tough on that note for long term as well. 

21 hours ago, skyfire said:

I prefer oats which can be good for health. I also try to eat something healthy for myself. It can be pretty hard to have healthy diet. Apart from oats I think having regular non sugary diet is where I struggle the most. I also think milk products for some people can be really good on that note. I'd say that breakfast management is a bit tough on that note for long term as well. 

It's fine eating sugar as long as you don't eat too much of it. It's better to have a balanced diet than to cut something out entirely.

1 hour ago, mont86 said:

Been years since I've had oatmeal.. I know it's good..

I had some myself this morning. It is good with some sliced bread - provides a good bit of energy although you end up being hungry really quick because it isn't all that filling.

4 hours ago, mont86 said:

What kinda beans with breakfast ?

Baked beans in tomato sauce.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I had some myself this morning. It is good with some sliced bread - provides a good bit of energy although you end up being hungry really quick because it isn't all that filling.

I use whole oats. They keep me full for longer .