Register Now
Alexander.

Who games with you?

9 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Be truthful, may I ask who games with you? Is your partner, parents or friends fellow gamers? None of my relatives or friends are into Gaming, so I play by myself and this also allows to focus on my objective more easily. 

I play by myself since I do live alone but sometimes, me and my former guildmate play Fortnite together. My friends are as busy as I am and we don't really have much time to see each other as often.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I play by myself since I do live alone but sometimes, me and my former guildmate play Fortnite together. My friends are as busy as I am and we don't really have much time to see each other as often.

What do you prefer doing, gaming alone or with friends? Understandably people are busy but generally speaking, how often do you get to play with them? Out of curiosity, What's your favourite gamemode on Fortnite?

5 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

What do you prefer doing, gaming alone or with friends? Understandably people are busy but generally speaking, how often do you get to play with them? Out of curiosity, What's your favourite gamemode on Fortnite?

Once every 2 months or maybe a bit more often than that and my favorite Fortnite game mode is 50 V 50 because I get to participate in some epic large-scale battles.

10 hours ago, DylanC said:

Family-wise, I don't have many people who game with me except for my dad back in the day on the SNES. These days I mostly just game on my own or sometimes with my best friend once every few weeks. 

My dad and I used to play the original Nintendo and Snes together as well back in the day. We mainly played Mario though.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My dad and I used to play the original Nintendo and Snes together as well back in the day. We mainly played Mario though.

Aye, my dad and I used to play the OG Super Mario game back in the day a lot, too. He doesn't game so much anymore though I think he plays the occasional mobile game like Monument Valley on his phone. 

4 hours ago, DylanC said:

Aye, my dad and I used to play the OG Super Mario game back in the day a lot, too. He doesn't game so much anymore though I think he plays the occasional mobile game like Monument Valley on his phone. 

I don't see my dad much nowadays but he doesn't game as much either.

4 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Sorry to hear that you don’t see your dad so much these days. I suppose getting older tends to do that to people.

Actually, it was because my parents separated and my dad remarried so I don't get to see him much. We also live in different cities so that is a factor.