Register Now
Alexander.

How do you communicate

For a good communication and better use of WhatsApp, I have this WhatsApp Plus modified version of WhatsApp which allows me to use WhatsApp feature in an even more amazing way and the best thing is I can use dual WhatsApp at the same time with different numbers.

i'm mostly chatting and rarely participating in a voice chat, as i see it pointless to be honest, i managed to improve my English thanks to writing in the main chat, made friends from that etc... voice chats in communities where i play are mostly filled with people that are ready to bully you for your accent :(

Exclusively via text, even though I love the sound of my own voice. Plus, being autistic, I have difficulty wording things verbally so writing will always be preferable.

9 minutes ago, Patrik said:

i'm mostly chatting and rarely participating in a voice chat, as i see it pointless to be honest, i managed to improve my English thanks to writing in the main chat, made friends from that etc... voice chats in communities where i play are mostly filled with people that are ready to bully you for your accent 😞

I find it interesting you improved English via chatting in video games. Nice one! And don't let bullies get you down - being from England myself, we're not exactly a country full of pleasant accents and mannerisms which to use them. At least yours will be clearer than mine (Yorkshire accent), which sounds like I'm chewing a sock with a wasp in it.

30 minutes ago, Patrik said:

i'm mostly chatting and rarely participating in a voice chat, as i see it pointless to be honest, i managed to improve my English thanks to writing in the main chat, made friends from that etc... voice chats in communities where i play are mostly filled with people that are ready to bully you for your accent :(

That's how it's always been in most games unfortunately. You wanted to try the old COD online chats, you'd be called everything on this earth and especially if you have a foreign accent.

22 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

Exclusively via text, even though I love the sound of my own voice. Plus, being autistic, I have difficulty wording things verbally so writing will always be preferable.

I find it interesting you improved English via chatting in video games. Nice one! And don't let bullies get you down - being from England myself, we're not exactly a country full of pleasant accents and mannerisms which to use them. At least yours will be clearer than mine (Yorkshire accent), which sounds like I'm chewing a sock with a wasp in it.

thanks a lot buddy ❤️

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

That's how it's always been in most games unfortunately. You wanted to try the old COD online chats, you'd be called everything on this earth and especially if you have a foreign accent.

ah yes, COD and the old XBOX era where every kid claims he had something bad in a bed with some of your family's member ;-;

4 hours ago, Patrik said:

thanks a lot buddy ❤️

ah yes, COD and the old XBOX era where every kid claims he had something bad in a bed with some of your family's member ;-;

Some even claimed they were apart of Al-Queda and threatened to suicide bomb your whole family. The mom jokes have always been around even before that so I'm not fazed at all.

Lately it's been through discord at a community I volunteer for. Since I got a decent gaming pc now, I've been mostly gaming on that, while my Xbox One has kind of sat dormant. Though my nephew has mostly been playing that. 

Anyway, discord these days, but before it, it was through private parties on xbox live with friends. Wish there was a way to combine an xbox live party into a discord voice channel. That'd be cool.