Register Now
killamch89

Cooking

Do you know how to cook and if so, how often do you cook? Do you cook for your family or just yourself? How did you learn to cook? Personally, I learned to cook from my mother who showed me how to create very tasty dishes and I cook for myself almost every day except on the weekends maybe. What about you?

9 minutes ago, mont86 said:

Your right about attention tp detail.. Love that good chefs..perfection

They once made a bbq chicken sub-sandwich with melted cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion, cucumber and some bbq sauce in between the bread and I have made it a couple times myself. The only reason I don't prepare it more often because it is very time-consuming to prepare.

3 minutes ago, mont86 said:

Agree, I like stuff that doesn't take long to make.. 

If I have the time every now and then - it's fine but when I'm as hungry as a lion and the meal takes forever and I don't have blame somebody for taking so long to prepare the meal, it really drives me up a wall! 🤣

I am not good at cooking. But learning how to make breakfast and dinner. so far few items I can do easily. But hoping that in near future I can add more things in my cooking skills. That's something I want to manage as well. I think many people don't think cooking requires skill but it is one of the tough skill to have and everyone should attempt to learn it as much as possible. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am not good at cooking. But learning how to make breakfast and dinner. so far few items I can do easily. But hoping that in near future I can add more things in my cooking skills. That's something I want to manage as well. I think many people don't think cooking requires skill but it is one of the tough skill to have and everyone should attempt to learn it as much as possible. 

It is a really essential skill as you mentioned and at least I won't die of hunger in the event I don't have any ready-made food.