Register Now
killamch89

Bizarre encounters

What is the most bizarre encounter you ever had? Did you find it hilarious or frightening or were you just downright confused?

The most bizarre encounter that stood out to me was a few years ago, I was doing some shopping and a salesman came up to me and offered some products which I wasn't interested in so I turned him down politely. Of course being a salesman, he was quite persistent to the point he started to annoy me so I told him to get away from me and then a dog jumps right in front of me and starts barking and growling at the guy and scared him off. The mall security comes over to me and is like" Sir, you need to control your dog." I was like "But that's not my dog at all." A few moments later, his owner turns up.  It turns out the dog jumped out the lady's car and into the mall and he somehow encountered me. Brutus(the dog's name) gave me his paw when he was leaving. I just started laughing hysterically after the whole incident. What was your most bizarre encounter?

More of a ghostly experience , working at a radio station on the night shift , when a friend stopped by, I let him in as we were talking in the studio, he says who just walked by ??

I said we're alone.. He said no. some lady just walked down the hallway …  I got up and looked around and no one was there ..

We never spoke of it again..

14 hours ago, mont86 said:

More of a ghostly experience , working at a radio station on the night shift , when a friend stopped by, I let him in as we were talking in the studio, he says who just walked by ??

I said we're alone.. He said no. some lady just walked down the hallway …  I got up and looked around and no one was there ..

We never spoke of it again..

I wouldn't speak of it again either. I would chalk it down to my imagination and although they do in fact exist, I am not going to investigate anything either.

Lol.. What was more interesting about the experience is neither one of us were or are ghost hunters, i.e. talk about that stuff.. Only a few lights in the studio were on and he throws out there, who's that walking down the hallway.. And after investigating it we just went back to chatting.. But it's always stuck with me..

Nobody planted the seeds in his head, we don't play jokes on each other.

17 hours ago, mont86 said:

Lol.. What was more interesting about the experience is neither one of us were or are ghost hunters, i.e. talk about that stuff.. Only a few lights in the studio were on and he throws out there, who's that walking down the hallway.. And after investigating it we just went back to chatting.. But it's always stuck with me..

Nobody planted the seeds in his head, we don't play jokes on each other.

I came across that a couple times like the time I went to visit some family in a rural area and was staying at my dead grandma's house. I woke up one night to see her standing over me...I screamed and ran into the room my mom was staying in and slept in there. I was a kid at the time.

5 minutes ago, mont86 said:

That would scary  . 

The scary thing is that my mom said I was her favorite grandson before she died and she used to the same thing to me when I was a baby. She likely never meant any harm and probably was just glad to see me...I guess.

Had an encounter with a ghost at my mother and stepdad's place. I put my bag in my room and left the door slightly open, noticing it slid open as I left. The door was neither particularly lose nor was it drafty and yet the door opened as if some force pushed on it. When I came back I noticed my water bottle was gone. Nobody had entered my room except me.

Later I came back to find not only had my water bottle returned but my sheets of paper had some of the tape from my lunch wrapped around them very particularly, so it wasn't just that they had accidentally gotten stuck to the paper.

So yeah, their house is apparently haunted and even my sister confirms there is a ghost there. Very bizarre encounter and I had a little trouble sleeping that night but at least the ghost didn't seem malicious.

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Had an encounter with a ghost at my mother and stepdad's place. I put my bag in my room and left the door slightly open, noticing it slid open as I left. The door was neither particularly lose nor was it drafty and yet the door opened as if some force pushed on it. When I came back I noticed my water bottle was gone. Nobody had entered my room except me.

Later I came back to find not only had my water bottle returned but my sheets of paper had some of the tape from my lunch wrapped around them very particularly, so it wasn't just that they had accidentally gotten stuck to the paper.

So yeah, their house is apparently haunted and even my sister confirms there is a ghost there. Very bizarre encounter and I had a little trouble sleeping that night but at least the ghost didn't seem malicious.

You ever tried to figure out who the spirit could be?

On 1/31/2019 at 11:39 PM, killamch89 said:

You ever tried to figure out who the spirit could be?

My mom theorizes it could be my dead uncle who died of alcohol poisoning when I was little. My sister claims it's a young boy.

I'm not really sure but given its playful attitude I lean more towards the young boy theory.

Just now, Alyxx said:

My mom theorizes it could be my dead uncle who died of alcohol poisoning when I was little. My sister claims it's a young boy.

I'm not really sure but given its playful attitude I lean more towards the young boy theory.

Well, if it is the young boy, go tell him he's grounded and phase his ass back to the attic and don't come back downstairs until he has thought about the naughty things he's done. XD

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Well, if it is the young boy, go tell him he's grounded and phase his ass back to the attic and don't come back downstairs until he has thought about the naughty things he's done. XD

lol

I basically told him I wanted to be alone and I actually didn't have any encounters after that.

4 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

lol

I basically told him I wanted to be alone and I actually didn't have any encounters after that.

See, my advice worked. I told everyone I was Einstein's illegitimate grandson and they didn't believe me. They said I was crazy - Soulja Boy crazy!