Register Now
Alexander.

Gaming company - What's your favourite

Various companies have created stunning video games but if you had to choose one video game business what would it be and why? I would have to go with Rockstar Games.    GTA 5 is really successful with over thousands of users playing the video game everyday, it's one of many of my favoured electronic games to play with friends and family.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

6 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Various companies have created stunning video games but if you had to choose one video game business what would it be and why? I would have to go with Rockstar Games.    GTA 5 is really successful with over thousands of users playing the video game everyday, it's one of many of my favoured electronic games to play with friends and family.

It would choose Rockstar as well because they always make quality games such as GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2. The single player experiences, in particular, are always mindblowing.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It would choose Rockstar as well because they always make quality games such as GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2. The single player experiences, in particular, are always mindblowing.

Why are they mindblowing? What's the best gaming experience you've ever had in Single Player? Out of Multiplayer or playing individually, what do you prefer?

6 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Why are they mindblowing? What's the best gaming experience you've ever had in Single Player? Out of Multiplayer or playing individually, what do you prefer?

Mind-blowing because they leave no stone unturned when it comes to details - especially the little ones. Red Dead Redemption two is the best single-player experience I have had in a video game with GTA V a close second. Even though I prefer multiplayer because you get to socialize with other players, a solid single-player experience is always welcomed.

Don't really have a favourite to be honest. I find all companies release both good and bad games.

id Software is pretty consistently releasing games I enjoy though. And I admittedly love the stuff 3D Realms is putting out nowadays.

I think for me there would be too many to count. For example I loved IDSoftware, Sierra games, EPIC and many others. Recently also started loving the BabelGames for their mobile games. And list goes on. I think there is no one favorite for me. The reason being there are always new games coming out in the market. And lot of options for us to check out. 

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Agree, I hate minecraft but cant argue with that, its a successful game whether we like it or not.

Hate in this case is a strong word for me, it just did appeal to me at all and there are plenty of games like that. For instance - League Of Legends or to go a step further - most MOBAS.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've never really gotten into Minecraft but I do acknowledge it's popularity.

Minecraft is the only game that I actually paid money to buy. I have never bought other games. I think Minecraft is awesome. I play Minecraft in the PC and mobile device.