Register Now
Alexander.

CEX

5 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Has anyone tried buying, selling or exchanges electronic goods at CEX? The stores are situated all across the United Kingdom. I enjoyed trading with WeBuy and sold a Broken iPhone 6+ and got £70.00 in return. Here is a link to there website.

No, I have never really heard about this store. How good are they in comparison to Better Buy and other huge electronic retailers?

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No, I have never really heard about this store. How good are they in comparison to Better Buy and other huge electronic retailers?

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What prices do they cut on though?

Averagely speaking, they will purchase your product for 40% of it's value and in return attempt to sell it on for a 60% profit. They're good if you want quick service and cash instantly for your electronic goods. If your interested in CEX, read some reviews about the company here.

On 1/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, xXInfectedXx said:

Has anyone tried buying, selling or exchanges electronic goods at CEX? The stores are situated all across the United Kingdom. I enjoyed trading with WeBuy and sold a Broken iPhone 6+ and got £70.00 in return. Here is a link to there website.

yeah i've used them a few times before, they're alright if you're looking for a decent deal, the products they sell are mostly 2nd hand. On their website if you look for the product that you want it will tell you what condition its in and where's the nearest store to your post code/ zip code

16 minutes ago, iddy1994 said:

yeah i've used them a few times before, they're alright if you're looking for a decent deal, the products they sell are mostly 2nd hand. On their website if you look for the product that you want it will tell you what condition its in and where's the nearest store to your post code/ zip code

That sounds very neat to be honest because there is a large market for that. I wonder if they ship globally or just do business mainly in the UK?