Register Now
Alexander.

Fry up

image.thumb.png.6452129c7f7505ce85f0acd43a619cab.png

How often do you cook a fry up? How do you like your steak cooked? I enjoy mine Rare.  Definitely has to be cheaper to cook rather than eat out when it comes eating steaks. A few months ago this was eaten and made by myself, what do you all think of my cooking skills?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

3 minutes ago, mont86 said:

I don't mind rare steak.. I know people that like it well done!!!  Not me..

I can understand people's preference but I was never really keen on why the meat shouldn't be cooked fully. I would like somebody to explain it to me - I mean, isn't that dangerous for your health?

20 hours ago, mont86 said:

It can be, if not handled properly before cooking ..

It's something that most of us blacks don't understand because our parents always emphasized cooking the meat thoroughly. Hell, they'll even bring up the fact that is how cavemen cooked their meat. I mean, I saw this video where a guy throws vinegar on a piece of meat and worms start crawling out from out of the meat.

On 1/19/2019 at 2:28 AM, mont86 said:

Yeah I get that thoroughly cooking everything.. I have had my concerns about food poisoning ..

I remember people serving raw hamburger mixed with green peppers and onions and being alled tiger meat.. Not my thing.. lol

Not for me either🤣. I have had food poisoning before and believe me, I really don't want to go through that again.

4 hours ago, mont86 said:

From the deli..  It even tasted tangy, but I kept eating it.. LOL  My bad.

Now that I think about it, when I was eating it, I thought the food tasted kind of funny but I was so hungry so I kept eating. Next thing I knew, I was destroying the bathroom at work and the had to send me home. 🤣

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I cook food every day.

Me too. I only eat out on Weekends but I do cook at least once a day every day.