Register Now
Cabrelle

If you could become the owner of one gaming company?

Nobody decides to go for the ones that take on anti-consumer business practices like Activision/EA.

When all you can do is make a company reestructure and release games like a sequel to Diablo III or revive the Dead Space franchise.

Seriously guys, think about it!

On 12/19/2018 at 7:00 PM, UleTheVee said:

Nobody decides to go for the ones that take on anti-consumer business practices like Activision/EA.

When all you can do is make a company reestructure and release games like a sequel to Diablo III or revive the Dead Space franchise.

Seriously guys, think about it!

*Cough*Bethesda*Cough* EA, Activision, and Bethesda are the worst when it comes to business practices - EA is in a league of their own though. The whole battlefield 5 fiasco totally turned me off from the franchise.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

*Cough*Bethesda*Cough* EA, Activision, and Bethesda are the worst when it comes to business practices - EA is in a league of their own though. The whole battlefield 5 fiasco totally turned me off from the franchise.

LOL, I was away from it since Battlefield Hardline.

It's a pretty easy choice for me. Like Infected, it would have to be Rockstar as well. They are my favourite developer and they have the two best gaming series', Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption. I have never ever been disappointed by their games (well the singleplayer portions anyway) and I can always look forward to pre-ordering their upcoming games without worrying about anything. Plus, the amount of money they make, it would be stupid not too choose them.

10 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

LOL, I was away from it since Battlefield Hardline.

EA has been taking an absolute beating all year in sales and I hope it gets worse. We need that greedy anti-consumer company to go bankrupt.

21 minutes ago, DarthHazard said:

It's a pretty easy choice for me. Like Infected, it would have to be Rockstar as well. They are my favourite developer and they have the two best gaming series', Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption. I have never ever been disappointed by their games (well the singleplayer portions anyway) and I can always look forward to pre-ordering their upcoming games without worrying about anything. Plus, the amount of money they make, it would be stupid not too choose them.

GTA V Online may be somewhat of a huge cash grab now but you are correct about the quality of Rockstar's work - They always make solid games - take L.A. Noire for instance. A 30's detective thriller in a somewhat open-world setting. I don't feel it gets enough acclaim as GTA V or RDR 2 but it is a solid game nonetheless.