Register Now
Cabrelle

If you could become the owner of one gaming company?

If you was given the chance to become the owner of one gaming company, which one would you choose? Are there any particular reasons?

I would definitely choose Valve. Counter Strike: Global Offensive is one of my favourite video games and it's a nice company.

The "Monopoly Gaming Conglomerate," and I would own them all! Bwahahaha!

Half-Life 3, new EarthBounds, the original Director's Cut of Superman 64 where the game is actually enjoyable; they will all be mine! Mine I say!

Bwahahaha!

My dream job is to open my own game studio so it that's the one I would pick. If I took over another company I'd have to deal with their IP, culture and whatever else comes with taking over a company.

That or I'd take over Microsoft so I could get MS bucks and tell them to let Rare make good games again (albeit I haven't played Sea of Thieves so I can't comment on that).

Gaming studio is hard, but I'd love to own BioWare. I think BioWare's company would be super fun to own as I love a good RPG, so their like God in those circumstances. If not them then I'd like to hang around with Bandai Namco. Even though they are a publisher, I think it'd be neat to sit in on all the cool stuff they're doing.

I would choose Rockstar as it's one of my favourite gaming providers. In the financial year of 2015,  statistics are showing the company has a net worth of 2.59 billion. I would quite happily be a billionaire, retire early and enjoy my time travelling the world.