Register Now
killamch89

Favorite RPG Class

What is your favorite RPG class and why? What strategies do you employ to make that class extremely effective? I love being a tank because I get to be in the center of the action. I don't mind being the one to take the punishment at all - fighting is no fun when I constantly have to run...

On 1/16/2019 at 10:40 PM, killamch89 said:

What is your favorite RPG class and why? What strategies do you employ to make that class extremely effective? I love being a tank because I get to be in the center of the action. I don't mind being the one to take the punishment at all - fighting is no fun when I constantly have to run...

Oh I'm the exact opposite of you lol. 

I usually enjoy being a cleric/priest/healer. I like to make my party do the damage and tanking while I support them. 

I'm just that type of person though lol. Like I would not mind a game where an NPC is the protagonist and I am just their healing BFF (which I guess Oblivion is kind of like that and that's why I love it so much lol). 

6 hours ago, Cleopatra92 said:

Oh I'm the exact opposite of you lol. 

I usually enjoy being a cleric/priest/healer. I like to make my party do the damage and tanking while I support them. 

I'm just that type of person though lol. Like I would not mind a game where an NPC is the protagonist and I am just their healing BFF (which I guess Oblivion is kind of like that and that's why I love it so much lol). 

I think we are compatible. (I wasn't coming on to you btw XD) I love being the person that aggros the whole group to fight me. I once beat a 5-man dungeon with only me and the healer surviving for like 80% of it. The last boss in particular eventually managed to kill the healer and I somehow defeated him by myself...I was so surprised when I did it lol. A great healer is an absolute must in an RPG party or else the whole party will fail.

7 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Ew.. Why the hell would you guys say those awful things? "Cleric"? "Tank"?

I only know Warriors, White Mages and my favorite RPG Class. The Red Mage.

Don't be hating on my cleric talk!!!!1 XD

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think we are compatible. (I wasn't coming on to you btw XD) I love being the person that aggros the whole group to fight me. I once beat a 5-man dungeon with only me and the healer surviving for like 80% of it. The last boss in particular eventually managed to kill the healer and I somehow defeated him by myself...I was so surprised when I did it lol. A great healer is an absolute must in an RPG party or else the whole party will fail.

(I feel sad you have to clarify that lol). But yes I love finding someone dedicated to tanking. I feel like that's even more rare than healers most of the time in MMORPGs. 

Like I wanna play a priest in classic WoW so bad, but the thought of being alone with no tank who I know isn't shit is scary lol 

7 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Ew.. Why the hell would you guys say those awful things? "Cleric"? "Tank"?

I only know Warriors, White Mages and my favorite RPG Class. The Red Mage.

Remember that you are no different than the cleric - you have to hide behind the tank.

1 minute ago, Cleopatra92 said:

Don't be hating on my cleric talk!!!!1 XD

(I feel sad you have to clarify that lol). But yes I love finding someone dedicated to tanking. I feel like that's even more rare than healers most of the time in MMORPGs. 

Like I wanna play a priest in classic WoW so bad, but the thought of being alone with no tank who I know isn't shit is scary lol 

I can only imagine - I kind of feel the same way when it is an all-damage party without a healer.