Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Platforming game

I'm going to turn the question around, too! What about yourself? How many video games do you have? I started playing on my Gaming PC on my 18th. I contributed my Birthday Money towards a new gaming platform and I still play on it to this day. I've been using my PC everyday until recently. Last night, I gave my computer a wipe over with a damp cloth and turned it on and there was a fault. The entire keyboard doesn't work apart from the power button. It's currently in for repair, right now I'm using a Library System which isn't ideal for Gaming. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

12 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I'm going to turn the question around, too! What about yourself? How many video games do you have? I started playing on my Gaming PC on my 18th. I contributed my Birthday Money towards a new gaming platform and I still play on it to this day. I've been using my PC everyday until recently. Last night, I gave my computer a wipe over with a damp cloth and turned it on and there was a fault. The entire keyboard doesn't work apart from the power button. It's currently in for repair, right now I'm using a Library System which isn't ideal for Gaming. 

I have over 30 games right now and my favorite platforming game of all time is Ratchet and Clank. You should get a can of air to blow the dust off your keyboard. I never put water near any of my computer components because it will damage it.

Super Mario Bros 2 is my favourite platformer. Don’t get me wrong, I adore Super Mario Bros 1, 3 and World as well. There’s just something joyful and nostalgic about 2 that really resonates with me. I remember as a kid being absolutely floored by how diverse and varied the worlds and mechanics were compared to the original SMB. Felt like a big step forward.

Edited by DylanC

On 1/20/2019 at 2:04 PM, Alyxx said:

Super Mario World. Played it every day I got home from school in the 90's and to this day I still pick it up once in a while.

20 hours ago, DylanC said:

Super Mario Bros 2 is my favourite platformer. Don’t get me wrong, I adore Super Mario Bros 1, 3 and World as well. There’s just something joyful and nostalgic about 2 that really resonates with me. I remember as a kid being absolutely floored by how diverse and varied the worlds and mechanics were compared to the original SMB. Felt like a big step forward.

Super Mario is a very good call as well. We can throw Mario 64 into the mix because it is hands-down one of the best platformers ever made.

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Donkey Kong Country is and still is the best for me, although and I'm ashamed to admit that I have never completed a Donkey kong game and I have own at least one DK game on every Nintendo console I had except for the 2ds.

That's no shame to admit, neither have I. They get ridicilously difficult.

21 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Donkey Kong Country is and still is the best for me, although and I'm ashamed to admit that I have never completed a Donkey kong game and I have own at least one DK game on every Nintendo console I had except for the 2ds.

I completed the one on the SNES but I have completed it on the N64 but I have never completed any other DK games to be honest.

14 hours ago, Alyxx said:

That's no shame to admit, neither have I. They get ridicilously difficult.

They are ridiculously difficult games - as a matter of fact, they get to the borderline frustrating stage so I can see why some people have never completed a game.