Register Now
Cabrelle

What's your favorite PC game?

On 8/6/2018 at 9:05 PM, Keranov said:

In the years I had a lot of different games like Minecraft, Counter Strike 1.6, Team Fortress 2, GTA Vice City and San Adeas and much more. But at the moment my favourite ones are Grand Theft Auto V and Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Minecraft is a game that Steve, my roommate introduced to me. The graphics are nice and that is the type of game that can keep you busy for a longer period of time. That will be my pick among the favorites. 

On 3/14/2022 at 7:50 AM, skyfire said:

These days most of the time spending it on the puzzle games. I hope to get on with some really good games this year if some of those indie games get released.

Puzzle games are okay especially for those want games that can challenge the way they think. The issue with puzzle games is that you can't do other things when playing them. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't mix puzzle with RPGs, such combination will be too demanding. I don't like games that puts me under a state of pressure. 

Well there are already many RPGs with the puzzles like you push things and open doors etc for solving the puzzles.

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Well there are already many RPGs with the puzzles like you push things and open doors etc for solving the puzzles.

Yes, it is that way, when I get to see such in an RPG I love, it increases my frustration in the game if the puzzle becomes to hard to solve. 

On 3/18/2022 at 3:47 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, it is that way, when I get to see such in an RPG I love, it increases my frustration in the game if the puzzle becomes to hard to solve. 

In past RPG used to be simple and now with 3D and mixed hybrid genre, I found the games to be getting even more harder.

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

In past RPG used to be simple and now with 3D and mixed hybrid genre, I found the games to be getting even more harder.

It's getting harder as time proceeds, the developers made it to be so. It is part of the additional features in RPGs. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's getting harder as time proceeds, the developers made it to be so. It is part of the additional features in RPGs. 

Not feature it's more like progress I feel. like in past animation used to be 2D and then progress made for realistic 3D.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Not feature it's more like progress I feel. like in past animation used to be 2D and then progress made for realistic 3D.

No problem,I understand the progress so far made around those video games. I believe in the future additional progress will be recorded around those video games. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No problem,I understand the progress so far made around those video games. I believe in the future additional progress will be recorded around those video games. 

Game developers are always making efforts to improve their games with every passing version of it. A lot of work goes in to make their games the best.

8 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Game developers are always making efforts to improve their games with every passing version of it. A lot of work goes in to make their games the best.

That is how it should go, I don't see reasons why next edition will be slow and worse when it supposed to be an improvement.