Register Now
Cabrelle

What's your favorite PC game?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That is how it should go, I don't see reasons why next edition will be slow and worse when it supposed to be an improvement. 

There are some games that the new version ends up worse than the previous ones. Maybe due to trying to make it pretty perfect, they end up messing the whole thing up.

On 3/22/2022 at 6:28 AM, Knight Barida said:

There are some games that the new version ends up worse than the previous ones. Maybe due to trying to make it pretty perfect, they end up messing the whole thing up.

I think the new series of FIFA are now worst than the previous editions. The 2006 version of FIFA was far better than what I'm seeing now.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think the new series of FIFA are now worst than the previous editions. The 2006 version of FIFA was far better than what I'm seeing now.

Some gamers that are fans of FIFA have had similar complaints too. The truth is that FIFA are now concerned about better graphics and nothing more in the game. 

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some gamers that are fans of FIFA have had similar complaints too. The truth is that FIFA are now concerned about better graphics and nothing more in the game. 

Its frustrating and also the company's lack of cutting edge to keep the game series at the best level to meet it's series lovers and satisfying them more. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Its frustrating and also the company's lack of cutting edge to keep the game series at the best level to meet it's series lovers and satisfying them more. 

They don't really bother and when you check the stats of players that sign up every month, you will notice that they are making a whole lot of money to even bother about something like this.

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

They don't really bother and when you check the stats of players that sign up every month, you will notice that they are making a whole lot of money to even bother about something like this.

Money have entered their mind, it will be really hard for some video game company to look back and correcting what is expected of them and make their games look thrilling to gamers. 

On 3/25/2022 at 8:50 PM, Justin11 said:

Money have entered their mind, it will be really hard for some video game company to look back and correcting what is expected of them and make their games look thrilling to gamers. 

Are you trying to say that they do this intentionally? Well, I can't say since I am not in their mind, but every developer ought to work to make the game quite exciting. 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:24 PM, Knight Barida said:

Are you trying to say that they do this intentionally? Well, I can't say since I am not in their mind, but every developer ought to work to make the game quite exciting. 

Yeah, when the game aren't exciting, is it the problem of the developer or the gamer?  definitely it's the problem of the dev, we bought to enjoy and not to suffer low quality. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when the game aren't exciting, is it the problem of the developer or the gamer?  definitely it's the problem of the dev, we bought to enjoy and not to suffer low quality. 

Maybe they did a mistake with the way they planned the release. I've read situations where the data collected didn't align with what it should be for the gamers. 

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Maybe they did a mistake with the way they planned the release. I've read situations where the data collected didn't align with what it should be for the gamers. 

It can be true, but they ought to have collected from targeted people. They are mega company, with their personalities they ought to influence the targeted people and getting their opinion. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It can be true, but they ought to have collected from targeted people. They are mega company, with their personalities they ought to influence the targeted people and getting their opinion. 

How they get to know who is giving the data is another thing. Although, I have heard about some of these developers doing that trash intentionally.