Register Now
killamch89

Medical Check-ups

2 hours ago, mont86 said:

Yeah I know.. I'm working on not getting more issues... Like cholesterol /

That one is pretty easy. Avoid saturated fats, get enough exercise and eat food that are rich in healthy fats.

9 hours ago, mont86 said:

So what's everyone's diet consist of ?

Junk food in the weekends in moderate amounts, and usually a fair amount of veggies, lean meats, healthy oils and herb tea.

And yeah I don't smoke or use tobacco of any kind, don't drink alcohol regularly and I don't do drugs.

17 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Junk food in the weekends in moderate amounts, and usually a fair amount of veggies, lean meats, healthy oils and herb tea.

And yeah I don't smoke or use tobacco of any kind, don't drink alcohol regularly and I don't do drugs.

Very good lifestyle .

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Moderate amounts of junk food, no other meats than chicken and occasionally fish and turkey. Good amount of vegetables and fruits and a few herbal teas. No alcohol/smoking/drugs.

Another great example,, Never really developed a taste for tea..

What flavor of tea ?

1 hour ago, mont86 said:

Another great example,, Never really developed a taste for tea..

What flavor of tea ?

It's called ashwagandha - it's an Indian herb with many healing properties and is known as an adaptogen. An adaptogen basically seeks to fix any imbalances in your body and restore it to its original state.

I have not taken insurance of any sort. And I have not done the medical check up either. I may have to focus on both in such case for something better ahead. I guess I have neglected my health so far. So I may have to try out some exercise and also find out medical insurance benefits. I think we all need to have that in case of the emergency as well. It helps that way if we do that. 

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's called ashwagandha - it's an Indian herb with many healing properties and is known as an adaptogen. An adaptogen basically seeks to fix any imbalances in your body and restore it to its original state.

I've never heard of it. I typically drink green tea personally or ayurvedic tea.