Register Now
UleTheVee

The Mystery Brand Scam

55 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

You guys don't need an introduction. Several Youtubers promoted a website that enables gambling with IRL loot boxes called Mystery brand. What are your thoughts on it?

They should be charged for child endangerment because they are promoting gambling to their underage audiences.

16 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Child Endangerment constitutes for life risk though..Gambling doesn't really apply.

It is a criminal offense to promote gambling to minors so they should have some kind of charge. They need to be more responsible with how they use their platform and what you are promoting.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It is a criminal offense to promote gambling to minors so they should have some kind of charge. They need to be more responsible with how they use their platform and what you are promoting.

Not only that but it's been proven that these people don't own most of the rewards they supposedly have. So that's false advertising.

1 hour ago, UleTheVee said:

Not only that but it's been proven that these people don't own most of the rewards they supposedly have. So that's false advertising.

So they are indirectly promoting fraud as well which is a very serious offense. In the eyes of the law, they are co-conspirators in this fraudulent operation - Have any of them been arrested?

55 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

So they are indirectly promoting fraud as well which is a very serious offense. In the eyes of the law, they are co-conspirators in this fraudulent operation - Have any of them been arrested?

I doubt it. From what I've read on the interviews, they seem like they don't have a firm grasp on English, so the perpretrators are from a country that definitely isn't under US jurisidiction

3 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I doubt it. From what I've read on the interviews, they seem like they don't have a firm grasp on English, so the perpretrators are from a country that definitely isn't under US jurisidiction

I hope this will teach be a lesson to most other YouTubers to think carefully about who they promote because it only takes one bad incident to completely ruin your reputation.

16 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I hope this will teach be a lesson to most other YouTubers to think carefully about who they promote because it only takes one bad incident to completely ruin your reputation.

LOL, do you know which YouTubers we're talking about? RiceGum and Logan Paul certainly didn't give a damn. KEEMSTAR was the only person who had enough integrity to not do this shit.

41 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

LOL, do you know which YouTubers we're talking about? RiceGum and Logan Paul certainly didn't give a damn. KEEMSTAR was the only person who had enough integrity to not do this shit.

Well, that certainly explains it...Logan Paul is self-explanatory and RiceGum is almost as bad as he is...