Register Now
killamch89

Shopping Online

On 1/24/2019 at 5:18 PM, mont86 said:

I have been lately. Amazon..  But usually I like going to brick and mortar stores.. I will admit Amazon has stuff hard to find else where.

I agree that Amazon is very useful indeed especially for computer parts that would take an eternity to find online or anywhere else normally and the prices would be exorbitant. I love Amazon Prime's two-day shipping - it is ridiculously fast.

Generally speaking, most of the time I avoid shopping online and rather buy items instore instead. I'm mostly frightened of Fraud/Scams and an excessive delay in delivery. Returning products can also be a difficult process in the event that you change your mind or if the good isn't fit for purpose. 

14 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Generally speaking, most of the time I avoid shopping online and rather buy items instore instead. I'm mostly frightened of Fraud/Scams and an excessive delay in delivery. Returning products can also be a difficult process in the event that you change your mind or if the good isn't fit for purpose. 

I would suggest you check out the feedback on the seller before purchasing any products from them and always ask for pictures and videos of the actual item to validate that the item is functional/as described. All it takes is due diligence and you will be alright - I have yet to be scammed or receive a defective item and I have been shopping on eBay and Amazon for about 8 years.

I prefer online shopping for items which I can't purchase much offline with trust. I do see the value in online shopping considering it can save my time and money on many points. Like fuel and stuff because it can bring the item at home. And I don't have to move much in such case. So I'd prefer to do online shopping over offline. And most of the time if I have enough money, I go for phone wallet supported shops online. 

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I do almost all of my component shopping online and I also look for new or newpull components.

Same here.

On 2/2/2019 at 10:55 AM, skyfire said:

I prefer online shopping for items which I can't purchase much offline with trust. I do see the value in online shopping considering it can save my time and money on many points. Like fuel and stuff because it can bring the item at home. And I don't have to move much in such case. So I'd prefer to do online shopping over offline. And most of the time if I have enough money, I go for phone wallet supported shops online. 

Brilliant point and I agree that it saves you a lot of time.

I like shopping online. Prefer Amazon or eBay. Sometimes Aliexpress. That's really handy. After all, pretty often you don't have required goods nearby. But before you purchase check your delivery address. On zip code map, you can find it out. You don't want to get your delivery delayed, do you?

3 hours ago, Sobabuta said:

I like shopping online. Prefer Amazon or eBay. Sometimes Aliexpress. That's really handy. After all, pretty often you don't have required goods nearby. But before you purchase check your delivery address. On zip code map, you can find it out. You don't want to get your delivery delayed, do you?

Has happened to me before even though I entered the correct address information so other factors can delay a shipment.