Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Online Retailer

Favorite Online Retailer  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite online retailer?

• Ebay
    • Amazon
    • Other
    • Indecisive

On 1/20/2019 at 2:27 PM, Alyxx said:

Gonna vote ebay here.

Ebay is pretty sweet and I also shop from there a lot.

On 1/19/2019 at 2:37 AM, mont86 said:

I still like shopping in stores, but amazon has been very helpful in finding stuff I can't find locally..

Don't forget the two-day shopping on Amazon Prime.

My chosen favourite online retailer has to be Amazon. I've invested in Amazon Prime and not only does this give me access to thousands of movies and TV shows but also free one day delivery on selected products. You can't beat their Customer Service and fulfilment times. In the end, you'll end up saving more by using this retailer over alternate competitors such as eBay due to the benefits which Amazon offer to it's customers. 

15 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

My chosen favourite online retailer has to be Amazon. I've invested in Amazon Prime and not only does this give me access to thousands of movies and TV shows but also free one day delivery on selected products. You can't beat their Customer Service and fulfilment times. In the end, you'll end up saving more by using this retailer over alternate competitors such as eBay due to the benefits which Amazon offer to it's customers. 

Amazon prime shipping is really quick though! I bought a blue yeti microphone last week Monday and by Tuesday it had already reached my US shipper.

My most of the shopping happens with the Amazon. And also some of the time other local stores with online presence. I'd say that not all online shops are good like say ebay etc. Some are good no doubt about that. But I guess we just have to find out from our shipping and purchase experience. Ebay being good for second hand sales, It can get pretty dicey on the product quality too. 

On 2/2/2019 at 10:51 AM, skyfire said:

My most of the shopping happens with the Amazon. And also some of the time other local stores with online presence. I'd say that not all online shops are good like say ebay etc. Some are good no doubt about that. But I guess we just have to find out from our shipping and purchase experience. Ebay being good for second hand sales, It can get pretty dicey on the product quality too. 

The key to eBay is to check the seller's feedback and ratings. Anyone rated below 97% is a no-go for me and they must have sold a lot of products over the past year for me to even consider them. I don't do new sellers just because of the risk involved.