Register Now
Alexander.

Eating and Drinking

5 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Who here "snacks" whilst gaming? What do you eat and drink?  Neither for me. I don't want to take the risk of electrical damage in my keyboard, mouse or other essential parts of the build. It's an expensive mistake if this does occur. 

I wish I had the discipline to be that careful but I eat dinner at my computer a lot lol 

1 hour ago, UleTheVee said:

And what kind of dinner would that be? Because if it's anything that makes crumbles... Rip.

Oh any kind. I have a system lol 

I have another desk next to my main desk that has my mouse and keyboard and stuff so I eat on that. It’s like an L shape between the two desks. 

The only flaw is that it’s open to cats jumping up there lol 

3 hours ago, Cleopatra92 said:

Oh any kind. I have a system lol 

I have another desk next to my main desk that has my mouse and keyboard and stuff so I eat on that. It’s like an L shape between the two desks. 

The only flaw is that it’s open to cats jumping up there lol 

I'm so glad I don't own a cat then! XD

19 hours ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I wish I had the discipline to be that careful but I eat dinner at my computer a lot lol 

What type of dinner do you usually eat? Although if it's anything that will create a mess by crumbling, doesn't your keyboard or other electrical components get damaged through liquid or food damage? How often do you go about hovering and wiping your build? Accidents can be an expensive mistake. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

2 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

What type of dinner do you usually eat? Although if it's anything that will create a mess by crumbling, doesn't your keyboard or other electrical components get damaged through liquid or food damage? How often do you go about hovering and wiping your build? Accidents can be an expensive mistake. 

All different types. I just have my food on the other desk next to the one with my keyboard and mouse on it lol 

3 hours ago, Skyla said:

Both. I basically ate almost everything while using PC lol. For drinking mhm coke, pepsi and alcohol I guess. Water too.

Looks like you've covered your bases.:classic_tongue:

I don't eat while gaming because I don't want to get my controller/keyboard dirty. It's not worth the risk in my opinion. Although, when I was much younger I would eat raw cookie dough while playing. Yum.

I order any kind of food online, usually pizza or noodles however today I ordered bubble tea drinks with cake. I won't lie, my eating habit when gaming is the worst. What I do enjoy eating when gaming as well are chips with sauce from the store. As for drinks: blue berry red bull, ice tea or dr. pepper. But since I'm more on the lazy side it's usually the first option.

On 2/6/2019 at 4:27 PM, Slennie said:

I order any kind of food online, usually pizza or noodles however today I ordered bubble tea drinks with cake. I won't lie, my eating habit when gaming is the worst. What I do enjoy eating when gaming as well are chips with sauce from the store. As for drinks: blue berry red bull, ice tea or dr. pepper. But since I'm more on the lazy side it's usually the first option.

I bet you'd reconsidering call your eating habits bad when you see mine - I practically have a buffet beside my computer but I make sure to keep any drinks/liquids closed/covered so that it doesn't spill on any of my hardware.