Register Now
Alexander.

Latest gaming deals

This topic is for the UK users only. I'm not much of a console player so therefore this topic isn't for me although I thought I would still share it with the community.  The two discounted products are listed below, let me know if this helped you. Feel free to add this topic if you spot any other good deals going on Amazon. 

1. Sony PlayStation Classic Console
  2. Buy an Xbox One Console or Controller and get Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership for only £9.99 (SRP £14.99)

6 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

This topic is for the UK users only. I'm not much of a console player so therefore this topic isn't for me although I thought I would still share it with the community.  The two discounted products are listed below, let me know if this helped you. Feel free to add this topic if you spot any other good deals going on Amazon. 

1. Sony PlayStation Classic Console
  2. Buy an Xbox One Console or Controller and get Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership for only £9.99 (SRP £14.99)

Bummer that it's only for UK users.

17 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Bummer that it's only for UK users.

You could always message the seller to see if they could arrange international shipping for a small fee. Most traders on Amazon Marketplace will allow shipping over seas. This article on Amazon will guide you through on how to get in contact with a merchant. Alternatively, you could try the US version and find similar deals to this one?