Register Now
Alexander.

Where do you game?

In what room in your apartment or your parents house do you have your set up situated at? What does your setup consist of? Mine is a PC Build and it's located in my bedroom in the apartment I live in. It's a quiet, peaceful space where I can have time to myself or with friends Gaming. As my PC is a Laptop, the majority of my gaming is done in my room as mentioned.  Although, occasionally I'll go round my friends to play a few computer games. Portability is great positive for Laptop Gamers. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

11 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

In what room in your apartment or your parents house do you have your set up situated at? What does your setup consist of? Mine is a PC Build and it's located in my bedroom in the apartment I live in. It's a quiet, peaceful space where I can have time to myself or with friends Gaming. As my PC is a Laptop, the majority of my gaming is done in my room as mentioned.  Although, occasionally I'll go round my friends to play a few computer games. Portability is great positive for Laptop Gamers. 

In my room. My entire setup is basically a desk and a PC and my consoles are on it. I realy don't need much more.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:09 AM, mont86 said:

At home in the living room and a console..

What do you use for a chair ?

Good question. I have attached a picture of my Gaming Chair so you can visually get a better understanding. The chair itself is extremely cosy and at any time I can lean back and relax when taking a break. Looking back, I would rather purchased an white cushion instead of yellow/beige but it's very comfortable so I can't moan! What about yourself?

51053533_2281354032095428_2047033180514418688_n.jpg

Edited by xXInfectedXx

It's simple for me, I'm just in my room. I have a desk/cabinet and I have the TV and consoles set up on top of that. I then have a sort of office chair to sit closely to the TV so that my gaming experience isn't affected. I could not image sitting further back from my TV especially when playing shooter games.

8 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I live in a single room apartment atm. Other than that I sometimes game on my commute. I plan to set up a gaming room when I get a bigger place though.

I also plan to do the same but my one bedroom apartment is very spacious so my living room has a good amount of space for my gaming setup.

9 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

I game on my bed, in my room. I have a 32 HD inch tv screen with dolby surround system, perfect for gaming!!!!

When I just bought my gaming laptop and I was in the middle of building my custom desktop, I had a laptop table that I would set up and I'd lay in bed and play GTA V right there.

I have two places where I play games. One at my own apartment and second in the cab. Because I have like 1 hour drive from the workplace to the apartment. So these two places seems to be pretty effective for me to play game. I tend to avoid playing the games in the morning. So mostly either evening or late night game if possible. 

On 1/30/2019 at 9:07 AM, skyfire said:

I have two places where I play games. One at my own apartment and second in the cab. Because I have like 1 hour drive from the workplace to the apartment. So these two places seems to be pretty effective for me to play game. I tend to avoid playing the games in the morning. So mostly either evening or late night game if possible. 

I don't normally game in the mornings either because I have chores that I normally at that time so I get it out of the way. I normally game in the late afternoon to evening hours.