Register Now
StaceyPowers

The Forsworn in Skyrim: Opinions?

18 hours ago, Shagger said:

To me, the Foresworn are just bandits, expect they live in squalor, completely off there heads and fight half naked... To me, the Foresworn are just bandits.

You know what? I can sympathize with the Falmer because of what the Dwarves did to them but the Forsworn? Nah, they definitely can all die - them and the Hagravens they worship should be destroyed.

Well the Forsworn are evil, however the original Breton rebels where not, but after Markarth was reclaimed the survivors went into exile, and basically turned into a savage cult. Thus, the Forsworn as we know them today.

On 6/19/2022 at 6:00 AM, Empire said:

Well the Forsworn are evil, however the original Breton rebels where not, but after Markarth was reclaimed the survivors went into exile, and basically turned into a savage cult. Thus, the Forsworn as we know them today.

Yeah - we're aware of that but compared to what the falmers went through, I just can't sympathize with these lot.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:20 PM, StaceyPowers said:

We’ll just have angry natives instead!”

Going through this thread and reading all the interesting analysis about the supposed cause of the forsworn aggressiveness and behaviors in Game, though I am not that big on Skyrim but I have had a good playing time around the game.

In all that has been said, I feel this is what tries to explain the supposed aggressiveness of the forsworn, the devs wanted a twist and what other way could they raise some kind of controversy if not using the native as a weapon and making them a lot more aggressive than a gang of bandits set to attack.

On 7/25/2022 at 8:13 AM, Clasher said:

In all that has been said, I feel this is what tries to explain the supposed aggressiveness of the forsworn, the devs wanted a twist and what other way could they raise some kind of controversy if not using the native as a weapon and making them a lot more aggressive than a gang of bandits set to attack.

That's more like it, they just made the natives more aggressive and when you encounter them you wouldn't even expect to be attacked but eventually you are attacked by a bunch of native you would have gladly love to help in battle.