Register Now
mont86

Time spent gaming..

Unreal how time flies when gaming..

And that's why I started it now.. Being on shift work year around I have insomnia and need to entertain myself..

Well it works.. I'm almost late for work because I had to finish a mission.

Don't mean to moan at you here however you get your prioritises set. Constantly being late for work could result in disciplinary action be taken against you or even worse, getting fired. Are you asking us how much time we spend gaming averagely on a daily basis? As I've been growing up, I found there are a growing number of responsibilities and commitments such as Work and Paying Bills to avoid debt. It really depends on a variety of factors including how much money I have left over at the end of the month when I get paid, if any. More importantly, the time remaining after I have finish my shift at work which is vey minimal so in answer to your question everyday I'll be lucky to fit in 1 hour of one of my favourite hobbies, Gaming.  

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I would do that all the time in school and some early jobs where I'd prioritize gaming and end up coming in late or not at all some days. Probably cause I made some wrong choices and didn't really feel passionate about what I was doing at the time. Not really in that position anymore.

Edited by Alyxx

When I was in college (that was 2 years ago), I used to spend the off hours playing the mobile games. That's like 2 or 4 hours. Now a days I mostly prefer the off time after work and get into streaming some of the time. I am streaming on live.me these days as the gaming through mobile is lot easier.I think when you are into gaming, time flies pretty quickly and often we don't know what else is going on around. 

9 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

I used to sit play Rocket League endlessly and the time used to fly super quick! I would play match after match and eventually it was time for bed! Crazy!

I know quite a few people who are extremely addicted to that game and I can see why even though I have never played it personally.