Register Now
DylanC

Everyone excited for Resident Evil 2?

9 hours ago, JoyFreak said:

Watched the trailer and my god, it looks amazing! I am so looking forward to it!!!

I am going to get it for Xbox one when my cousin returns my console. From the playthroughs I have watched, it is indeed a very amazing game and they overhauled some of the gameplay mechanics of the original and it works magnificently.

I think the way they have remastered the game has gone more scarier than the original. I mean the graphics, the amount of focus you need to pull on the gun on the zombies. It can be pretty serious to see such type of the graphics improvement. And with difficulty level increased in the game, I'd say this will be favorite this year. I am sure that Nemesis version of the game would be even more scary. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the way they have remastered the game has gone more scarier than the original. I mean the graphics, the amount of focus you need to pull on the gun on the zombies. It can be pretty serious to see such type of the graphics improvement. And with difficulty level increased in the game, I'd say this will be favorite this year. I am sure that Nemesis version of the game would be even more scary. 

It is freaking scary - I'll give it that. I was watching a playthrough of the game on Youtube the other day and I had to stop watching because it started to unnerve me hahaha. What I hated with the original RE2 was the fixed camera - the camera angle was the most terrifying thing you had to deal with because it made fighting hordes of zombies a real pain.