Register Now
Alexander.

YouTubers: Your upload schedule

My upload schedule was once a week. Just a enough to keep my loyal subscribers watching my video and to continue my channel growing. As of today, I'm not an active YouTuber and have no upload schedule. What to any other fellow YouTubers, how often do you upload? Daily, weekly or monthly? How many subscribers do you have as of 2019?

I used to be the cameraman and assistant of one of the most popular gaming Youtubers here in Greece and I can tell you that having no upload schedule is perfectly fine. The whole point is having fun with what you do and love it to the bone. I remember him staring at the screen in front of Premier and be miserable with schedules so don't fall into that hole 😛

For me, it would usually be upload twice a week but I am busy with a couple of projects plus other things so I need to get them out of the way first. I am primarily using Youtube to promote my skills and not really looking at it as a main earner(not yet anyway). I agree with @Katri Marcell that you need to have fun with what you do and don't pressure yourself too much.