Register Now
Alexander.

Evolution for Gamers

If you could change one thing about how technology and games are evolving, what would it be and why? Generally speaking, what new types of gaming tech would you like to see released in the next five years? Do you think technology has gone far in terms of evolution or are we heading in the right direction? What do you all think about an implant in the brain which is similar to a PC?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Not sure about having an implant in my body, nevermind my brain unless it brings a lot of benefits. All I want is to not have to waste time having to download a game to my console when I get a new game or wasting time updating games. It would be great to get to a point where everything is instant, you buy the game and can play it straight away. Not even an evolution in technology really, but I would also like to be able to freely buy digital games and be able to return it within an hour if I don't like it.

On 1/24/2019 at 2:06 PM, Alyxx said:

I'm fine with keyboard and mouse thank you very much.

If there's anything I would actually like, it would be to have chordless mice that are worth a damn.

Try the Logitech G602 - I have had it for 3 years and it is everything you could ever ask for. Exceptional battery life, great responsiveness, buttons that you can map to do anything and it cost just $36 dollars right now.