Register Now
Alexander.

Reading

Reading is essential to help us improve our native language. Either Books, Magazines, newspapers, or articles which do you actively read? If you can recall, do you know the name or website as I'm looking for more to read.  Most of the time I pick up a Tech or Gaming Magazine from my local superstore.

You can always read VGR! Has news 24/7 and we love the things we write about 😛 Other than that, you can visit n4g.com for a quick overview of what's hot in video game news every day. If you're really into reading and are looking for books as well, humblebundle.com has great book bundles for cheap. You can check it out!

I think a lot can be learned from the reading. And people can tell you that the more you read, more refined set of thoughts that you have. I have learned this from my experience that we have to be mindful of what we read. Because we never know how things work out for us in such case. I think those who want to have always clean head they need to read the right stuff on regular basis. 

I try and read as much as I can because I adore reading. Michael Crichton (Jurassic Park/Sphere), Kurt Vonnegut (Slaughterhouse 5), Stephen King (The Shining, The Mist) and Alex Garland (The Beach) are some of my favourite modern authors and novels. Some older stuff like Jane Eyre, Macbeth and The Catcher In The Rye are classics, too. Gaming-wise, I do like reading IGN, VGR, WGTC, N4G and Bloody Disgusting. Reading is awesome and it really helps your writing as well.