Jump to content
Register Now
iddy1994

You have 1000 in cash what gaming stuff do you get?

Recommended Posts

I would have said gaming laptop since I need it for my animations but I already have a new one on the way (sort of...don't even want to talk about it.) So I'd say I am waiting for the new line of AMD Cpus and Navi to be released so I can go for an all AMD build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Fuck getting a new PC, I'd get a decent apartment.

He asked about gaming stuff Alyxx -_-. What category of gaming stuff does apartments fall under? 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

He asked about gaming stuff Alyxx -_-. What category of gaming stuff does apartments fall under? 🤣

He asked what I would do with 1000 bucks. I just answered honestly. XD

But IF I had a new apartment AND 1000 bucks in gaming stuff I would... probably not get a RTX card cause those cost more than 1000 bucks alone.

You know you're still surprisingly limited with 1000 bucks.

Edited by Alyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Alyxx said:

He asked what I would do with 1000 bucks. I just answered honestly. XD

But IF I had a new apartment AND 1000 bucks in gaming stuff I would... probably not get a RTX card cause those cost more than 1000 bucks alone.

You know you're still surprisingly limited with 1000 bucks.

RTX cards are really not worth the money because when Ray Tracing is on it lowers the fps of every game I've seen - even Battlefield 5 and it is one of the few games that use Ray Tracing so I am still baffled as to what purpose it actually serves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd upgrade the screen. I have old monitor something which I want to change. Also I may have to consider buying new graphics cards. I think RAM may also need upgrade. So 8GB additional DDR4 RAM would make a good update too. Whether I have 1000 in cash or not. I am planning to make these changes in span of 6 month to year depending on the cash in hand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

RTX cards are really not worth the money because when Ray Tracing is on it lowers the fps of every game I've seen - even Battlefield 5 and it is one of the few games that use Ray Tracing so I am still baffled as to what purpose it actually serves.

Make shit prettier I guess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...