Register Now
iddy1994

Assassins creed needs to stop

13 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The thing that gets me is the story tends to be more or less the same in every game with a few details changed here and there. Why does every assassin have to be apart of the same organization?

We have to get the artefact, oh no the enemies got it this time. What do we do? We assassin some more and get it back!

It's just a constant cycle 

6 minutes ago, iddy1994 said:

We have to get the artefact, oh no the enemies got it this time. What do we do? We assassin some more and get it back!

It's just a constant cycle 

I'd like a story where you are constantly hunted by the same organization. You cannot make any mistakes or the assassins will have your head - I would definitely pay for something like that. Not the same rehashed story.

On 2/1/2019 at 7:50 PM, killamch89 said:

I'd like a story where you are constantly hunted by the same organization. You cannot make any mistakes or the assassins will have your head - I would definitely pay for something like that. Not the same rehashed story.

They just need to stop it. They've rinsed it dry now

I agree. Every masterpiece should stop and have an ending. I finished my AC with Ezio and never played beyond it. Nor with Connor, Edward and etc. It's simply ruining the memory of AC by adding sequels that are as well affected by leftist ideologies.

7 hours ago, Bravosi said:

I agree. Every masterpiece should stop and have an ending. I finished my AC with Ezio and never played beyond it. Nor with Connor, Edward and etc. It's simply ruining the memory of AC by adding sequels that are as well affected by leftist ideologies.

I hate how they are trying to pollute gaming with the political bs. Why can't gaming remain untouched by their crap?

On 2/5/2019 at 7:42 PM, Bravosi said:

Ezio's story line was the best in the series it should've just stopped with him

I only jumped into the Assassin's Creed series with Odyssey, and honestly, I'm having a blast with it. It's probably thanks to the latest couple of games focusing more on the RPG side of things, which is my wheelhouse. From the very limited experience I've had with the early entries, I wasn't really very impressed tbh. Felt like something was missing.

14 hours ago, DylanC said:

I only jumped into the Assassin's Creed series with Odyssey, and honestly, I'm having a blast with it. It's probably thanks to the latest couple of games focusing more on the RPG side of things, which is my wheelhouse. From the very limited experience I've had with the early entries, I wasn't really very impressed tbh. Felt like something was missing.

They've ran it dry and now thy're just pulling anything out of their butts to make people want to play it even more

13 hours ago, iddy1994 said:

They've ran it dry and now thy're just pulling anything out of their butts to make people want to play it even more

I totally agree with this sentiment. The game is lacking any real innovation and depends on gimmicky features to attract new players.

On 4/8/2019 at 12:57 PM, iddy1994 said:

That's why I've stopped buying them

They dont feel like Assassins games anymore, maybe Ubsifot should stop calling them like that but its the Assassins creed title that makes the franchise popular. For example I had a blast with AC4, but the assassins story and missions felt like chores or side quests. I would had purchased the game even if was called just "Pirates the game" because it was so much fun but definitely not an assassins game like AC2.

24 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

They dont feel like Assassins games anymore, maybe Ubsifot should stop calling them like that but its the Assassins creed title that makes the franchise popular. For example I had a blast with AC4, but the assassins story and missions felt like chores or side quests. I would had purchased the game even if was called just "Pirates the game" because it was so much fun but definitely not an assassins game like AC2.

AC2 was the best one in the entire series, brotherhood was good also